This is pretty personal stuff and I don't know if I should be sharing
this, but I figure you guys could help more than anyone else...

My father has late-stage Parkinson's, at least I assume it is. He has
dementia now and does a lot of things "normal" people wouldn't do. He has
shook my mom, he has tried to pee on practically everything, along with
hallucinations and more normal things with Parkinson's, like his muscles
tensing on him where he can't walk and he has trouble forming what he
wants to say into sentences. the problem is, I don't think my mom
understands what the dementia is doing to him, and yells at him
constantly, or at least she doesn't want to understand. i have tried
explaining to her many times about how things are not really in his
control, but I can't get through. She just says it is just so frustrating
and puts on the poor me act, when it is my father who has Parkinson's! It
hurts to see them like this, and I left the other day because I couldn't
take the yeling any more. My mom told my dad tonight that it would be his
fault if I left, when she is the one yelling! I told him in front of her
it wasn't because of him...we have tried to get them to counseling, but my
mom insists she doesn't need to go. I have quit activities at school to go
to Parkinson's meetings with them, and she makes up excuses every week for
that,too. I just don't know what to do, what can help make this better. i
don't know what else to do and I can't stand being here-I don't sleep at
all here because she is up yelling at him for everything he does, yelling
at him when his legs freeze up and he can't move that "(he) isn't
trying" We just really need any advice/support you can give us right
now...