One would think,eventually,the purpose of being able to communicate
in this medium, is another stepping stone afforded us in our common quest to
strip the shackles of PD.
        We could keep on snivelling,grumping and bickering in the big SAND
BOX, but one day realization will settle in...
        Time being a precious commodity, whether we waste it or wring out
every drop, given to us 24 hours at a time to use as  we wish...  the
awakening  and accounting of time wasted can be upsetting.
         Just think,  there are people who have have   held an image in
their mind of something they want: material things such as money, home
,cars, clothes, health in themselves and others and it happened not only
just adequately but perfectly timed,perfectly manifested as they envisioned
it. Many a sports figure after winning big time, on being interviewed said:
"I dreamed it, well maybe not a dream, I kept on seeing the ball going over
the fence and  I couldn't think of  anything else and then today... I can
hardly believe what I'm saying but thats how it is for me." In business, how
many of us have envisioned themselves in the VP's office just to keep
focussed on why we wanted that job: money, prestige etc and then it
happened. Was it not just as you had planned? After all, hadn't you thought
about it almost hourly?  Think about it.
         Those that practise this say that two persons concentrating their
mind's eye view and focussing frequently each day on their heart's desire
have excellent results. What  if  a large group of people in a network such
as this chose to make PD JOB 1? Us lurkers could contribute if we all knew
the common  image to put up on the  big screen in our collective mind.
        How about this? Hold the scene of a white coated researcher proudly
holding a newspaper and the huge headlines "PARKINSONS DEFEATED"    OR   for
those who need a picture to work from : a blackboard  upon which M.J. Fox is
demonstrating how his handwriting used to be   and how it will be  now that
relief  is here.
         There are many scenes that could be used but if we have
forthrightness of purpose and do not scatter our forces  we will deserve our
sucess!

One would think,eventually,the purpose of being able to communicate
in this medium, is another stepping stone afforded us in our common quest to
strip the shackles of PD.
        We could keep on snivelling,grumping and bickering in the big SAND
BOX, but one day realization will settle in...
        Time being a precious commodity, wether we waste it or wring out