Hi Jeanette,
Go to http://clinicaltrials.gov.
Type "transdermal" AND "parkinson"  in the SEARCH box.
1 hit....
Transdermal Application of Dopamine Agonist N-0923 in Parkinson's Disease
(they are not telling us exactly what Agonist N-0923 is yet but we looked at all
this stuff a coupla weeks back - look in the Archives under transdermal AND
N-0923)
click on DISPLAY STUDIES...
Read all about it... There is a  1-800-411-1222 number.  If you call, be sure
to have the Study Number handy...
Study ID Numbers  99-N-0104
NLM Identifier  NCT00001931
Date study started May 5, 1999
There are hyperlinks to MEDLINEplus related topics:  Parkinson's Disease
and to More Information  Detailed Web Page.

Have a sunny day ................ murray