This summer Don and I went to the Center for Advanced Medicine in Encinitas.
California.  While there we had the mercury vapor that is given off from the
fillings in our teeth measured.  EPA says that 1.5 is safe before chewing
and 5. after chewing.  When Don was tested after chewing his went up to 99!!
He had all 11 of his mercury fillings replaced.  Before visiting the Center
he had so much pain at night that he could never get comfortable and was up
and down all night.  Since having the mercury removed all the pain is gone!!
We did a lot of other things like parasite cleanse, worm cleanse, detox
diets etc.  We were very impressed with the clinic and Dr. Wm Kellas who is
the founder and owner.  Nancy B cg for Don 66/17