Greek Letters                                      2 Mar 00
I recently began using the "Symbol" font of Microsoft Word
to introduce Greek letters into my text files (in MS Word)
where needed. But I notice that in my e-mail messages, for
example CSR MAR 00 recently posted, the transliteration is
lost. (Alpha) comes out (a), etc. There used to be an ASCII
set which included the Greek alphabet, but that is now gone,
thanks to Bill Gates and his crappy Microsoft products.
Just another example of MS' incredible arrogance when they
stuff bad features down the throats of millions of PC users,
who have no practical alternative, apparently just for the
hell of it. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694