From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 03, 2000 7:38 AM
Subject: LIST: 6 UR OLD SHOOTER

TIP OF THE DAY

BE YOUR SELF

we had 2 westy in fenced ot 30x175'  then a boy down the the street was a
pistol  before his dad said he did not believe in punish his child, or
ground him. any how he started to reach over the fence with a stick. i did
not go to his dad. gave him a very light slap on the hand to let him know
how it hurt. i was wrong but he never done it again. we got to show them how
the world works. they said the boy had hit others. teachers said. they IMO
the sould of shown him how it hurts. but so many parents don't want any one
else doing there children. both are at fault' i don't know what we did. but
both our daughter said there where glad we wear there parent. there was laws
that they had to live by. they both to this day they have 2 that loves them.
if you only knew how we love to hear that.(52-50) they both had the same
dream we bought them a new car lo lo i said mom comes first. then the lo lo.
your fault that's way you raised us. isn't funny how w go back in years of
raising your children. just had to tell you how proud im of them. just an
old good looking young dad. they keep us young at heart.  well enough
bragging.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND
VIVIAN
                                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-54