Dear List Family,

I had a recent trip to the neurologist.  I am 39 and have had pd for 19 1/2
years.   I am currrently on Tasmar.  I have to have blood work done every
two weeks due to the Liver problems Tasmar has caused.  I am interesteeed in
knowing and hearing of anyone who was on Tasmar and switched to Comtan.  I
am enjoying the response from the Tasmar but fear it will be taken off the
market entirely.  How do you like Comtan?  And how does it compare?

Thanks,

Sandra Norris
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."