Sandra Norris wrote:
>  How do you like Comtan?  And how does it compare?

I quit Tasmar a year ago, not because of the statistical risk which
is very small, but because I don't like the idea of periodic testing
which on one hand is rigorously demanded, but on the other hand is
not completely trusted. Might reconsider if it's demonstrated that no
restriction beyond pre-screening for HBV is needed (unlikely), or if
a more convincing test is found (none seen as of yet). Waited some
months for Comtan, not nearly as good as Tasmar for PD fluctuations
and peripheral effects, but good enough to continue using. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road