[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I am having problems with newly prescribed Symmetrel side effects.Can
anyone help ?
 I am 50 years old and have been diagnosed for 3 years

 In cutting down from 200mg to 100 mg per day I am experiencing constant
tremor

Hi Frank,
Symmetrel or Amantadine is one of the PD drugs I have been on for 6 years.
You should try to get in touch with your neuro and tell him or her what is
happening.  Symmetrel is one drug you should not stop taking cold turkey.  I
started on Mirapex when my tremor became more noticeable.  Here is the url of
a very good site for PD drugs information.

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/drugdb/drugdb.html

Best to you

Dennis
58/52