Hi Murray,

Thanks for your warm welcome and encouragement.  Thanks also for the
scan related URL's.  I looked them up and found them very interesting
and informative.

I went out tonight to a meeting and said something weird, and everyone
just stared at me.  Then I said,  "If that came out the way I meant it,
then that's what I meant."  The whole room roared.  After, someone
mentioned this and I said that I'm starting to talk like...and I
couldn't think of his name...I said,  "You know, the baseball player
that said things in a unique way".  Someone said, " Yogi Berra?"  Yes,
that's the name I forgot.  I tried to think of some examples of his
famous quotes that I used to know and even now, three hours later I
can't think of one.  This is an example of how I'm forgetting.  Is this
a part of PD?  I thought the Sinemet would help my memory.  Am I
dreaming in technicolor or will my memory improve after being on the med
for a couple of months?

We did have a lovely sunny Canadian day today in beautiful downtown
Meadowvale.

Hope you have a good day too!
Carolyn Jenkins