I wrote a program that measured repetition rate while alternating key presses
between 2 fingers.  It would also measure the time it took to press a randomly
displayed letter.  There was some success in measuring the response times
however in analyzing the data it was not sensitive or repeatable enough for
fine tuning medication.

After reading Janet's post on digitography I think I will revisit my program
and data.