I don't know what the next stage will be.  Balance trouble?  I
sometimes wonder if and when dementia will set in -- and my wife
wonders how she will recognize it compared to me now ; -). . . .

Phil,
I get the same reaction from my husband . . .those brain pills make
one goofy. I often forget to take the pills. ... I am doing pretty well after
 almost  7 yrs . . .but  am getting  ready to move to Mexico . . .no stress
there!!   . .and no support group in Mexico .. .so this group  will be my
support.
 . . the  walk at the airports from gate to gate seems 10 miles long. . .
 I'm thankful for moving sidewalks. .
 . . .if anyone is from Mexico & on this list, please write to me . . . I
also have 4
hours at the Houston airport on Thursday . . .anyone close to the airport? . .
I'll even buy the coffee. . .

Nancy Van Hook