Thank you for your kind welcome to Parkinsn.
My name is Judi, I live in Corydon, England and am 51 years old, I am married to Frank and have two children who are in their early twenties and away at University.
I was diagnosed with Parkinson's some 3 years ago, although I was experiencing symptoms some two years prior to that.
I am taking 62.5mg of Madopar every two hours at the moment and have just started (three weeks ago) with 1 ml of Apamorphine by Britaject Pen ,when required, to stop tremor. In early February I was prescribed 100mg of Symmetrel twice per day.
The last three weeks have been very bad, feeling detached from my body,spaced out, with blurred vision and nausea. The Symmetrel dosage has been halved now, which in turn has resulted continuous tremor.
Has anyone else experienced these symptoms ?

Regard  Judi