At 06:30 PM 2000/03/09 -0500, you wrote:
>I'D LIKE TO ADD MY NAME TO THIS THREAD.  I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS AND
>REQUESTED "SIGNOFF PARKINSN" AND SENT IT TO
>[log in to unmask], AND I KEEP GETTING INUNDATED WITH MAIL
>WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?  CLAUDIA ELLIOTT

hi claudia!

you are spelling the address incorrectly!!!
i suggest using the 'copy' and 'paste' technique to avoid typos!

and ...
'inundated' ?
heck, i thought the list traffic was kinda lite lately
[that is, until a couple of minutes ago! g.r.+ d.!]

janet
list elfette
and champeen speller

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0