hey greg!

i don't know if it's the second pallidotomy
but you sound so goofy i want to get whatever it is you got!

it's great to have you back...

and now ...
you know what i'm going to be asking you for, right? ...
where's that story??? ...

i've got to add the tale of your second surgery to the hithgang page for sure!
but there's no real rush...

i have just renovated and updated don berns' pages
at:
     Don Berns: My Pallidotomy Story: I Am No Longer Plagued
     http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/berns/index.html
and
i'm in the middle of a big renovation and expansion to jim finn's pages
at:
     jim's story: jim finn's pig-cell implant diary
     http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/finn/index.html
and
then i'll just have to finish updating bill harshaw's pages
at:
     William Harshaw: My Second Life
     http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/harshaw/index.html

and
maybe by then you'll be ready to tell your tale!?!
and i'll be ready to renovate and expand your pages ?
at:
     Greg Leeman: My Pallidotomy or Teaching The Resident
     http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/hithgang/hitgreg1.html

janet
elfette/editrix

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0