>Of course, any alleged abuses of the law must be investigated and
>lawbreakers prosecuted, but in the future, hopefully the sources of
>information will be more thoroughly checked first - there is too much at
>stake - like possibly finding a cure for PD.
>Any other comments?

cynic that i am; i find that extend and revise my remarks and the
protection of Congress from libel produce liars. deceiving the public
and claiming ethical conduct 'is' politics today.

more the question that Congress is in charge of all things it chooses
to control by micro managing all funding (except their own).

politics is messing with religion and is manipulative seeking
compromise with pretense that they are in charge.  liberty and
freedom of choice are not the privilege of the politician nor the
wealthy in anyone's 'religion'.

the radical right is bigoted, as is the radical left.
politics is in each of us in our life experience, some events shape
us and we may be aware of this or may not be. ethic or moral choices
should not be the province of those who claim to not be under their
own laws.

if anyone thinks hearings are unbiased, watch C-SPAN.
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]