hi Nancy and all,

this caught my attention :)....I have lichen planus/schlerosis and I have
read many times that the amalgam in our tooth fillings can be the cause of
this....the mercury that is.  I have had this itchy stuff for almost 10
years and have seen all sorts of dr.'s and now am seeing a naturopathic dr
as I am going crazy with this crap.

it affects the mucosa membranes if you know what *that* means....yes...not
fun.

have you had any good luck since the removal of mercury? tell me more...I
have many fillings.

Coleen :)

At 06:27 PM 03/09/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Don and I were prescribed oral L-glutathione among other products to help
>clelate the mercury out of our bodies after having the mercury removed from
>our teeth last summer.  This was followed with supplementation of lots of
>minerals to replace the ones that were removed with the mercury.  Nancy B
>cg for Don 66/17

MISSING LINKS, Adoptees/triad support group
Grants Pass, So. OREGON
541-862-2226