hey all

after reviewing the links pages on my site
as well as the encouraging comments and suggestions about them,
i've been considering adding a "members'-web-pages" link page:
just a list of pieNET member names and their web page URL's
regardless of whether their page has anything to do with pd or not

this new page would be a 'spin-off' from my existing pd links page
[which has a few links to some member web-sites]

if you have a web-page of any kind
and you would like it included on my link page
let me know

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0