Hi Jeanne-- actually, I got it the first time, and checked it out. Looks
useful.  I also belong to the "Shop for Change" website connected with
Working Assets Visa,Phone, etc. whic is similar.  Thanks for telling us
about this one.

>    I'm told this message didn't go  through so I'm attempting to send it
>again.     Thanks for everybody's patience.   Jeanne
>This is just a note to let all of you out there  know of a new on-line =
>service with which the PDF has recently  partnered.  It's an on-line =
>shopping club.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "