From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Pinesduo
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:48:59 EST
Subject: Anti Virus Program
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Hi - I downloaded an item and it was proven to contain a virus by my niece
who troubleshoots for Hewlett-Packard.  The computer would not stay off line
and kept coming back all by itself.  It was also taken off line many times by
the error message and the AOL block showing the steps as you go on line was a
white rectangle and could not be deleted.  Other minor and irritating things
occurred that are too numerous to mention.

I called the trouble desk at AOL  (1-888-265-8006) and they instructed me to
run the following anti virus program that is for AOL members only.  It
appears to have worked for me.  It takes 30 minutes to download the entire
anti virus program.

                        Top tool bar - type in "Virus Info" as the KEYWORD.
                        Click on "Download the FREE Virus Scan Demo right
now."
                        Click on "Demo Version."
                        Click on :Virus Scan v 4.0.3 for Win95/98."
                        Click on "Download Now."

This is a special arrangement between AOL and McAfee/Dr. Solomons lines of
anti virus software.  I don't know how it will work with other servers.  Good
luck!

                                      Jack