Thanks, Ervin McCarthy, for the heads-up on Whitaker's page about IV
glutathione. It sounds like one needs to continue the IVs indefinitely, so
that is a problem for those of us who don't live near a holistic doctor. I
shudder to think how much this might cost.

And thanks , Nancy Burnham, for the info on taking oral glutathione. Did you
feel any benefits from removing your mercury fillings?

An interesting tidbit on Dr. Perlmutter's site (about Parkinson's
treatment): "In our experience, we have seen virtually no clinical response
to oral glutathione therapy. We typically administer N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC)
since studies have demonstrated an increased production of glutathione in
individuals taking oral NAC."  It might be worth cautiously trying NAC on
one's own.

Roxy