Hi,
I just got this message.

A FABULOUS group of people....the Van Nuys PD Support Group.... meets the
first Friday of the month from 1:30 to 3:00 at Northridge Medical Center
Hospital on Sherman Way. April 7th's guest speaker will be Dr. James Sutton,
Medical Director of the Parkinson's Center in Oxnard. This is a lively,
hopeful group,and we cordially invite you to attend. For more information
and directions, please call the Parkinson's Center at 1-800 X-Tremor (1-800
987-6637 and ask for me at extension 2004. The best time to call the
toll-free number is between 9am and 2:45pm. Or you may call 805 988-2500
extension 2004.

Hopefully yours,
Susan Kline, Outreach Coordinator
The Neuroscience Institute