-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Barb_MSN
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ATTN: Greg L. in Maine

Hey Gregster...

I've tried and tried again to send ya a coupla private emails,
however the virtual postmaster keeps returning them to me with the
message (paraphrasing) "There IS no such email address," ergo, I
guess there is no YOU in the virtual kingdom! <silly grin on face>

Seriously, m'friend, the "postmaster" didn't recognize your email
carrier..  Ya might wanna look into this.

Barb Mallut