From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 8:55 AM
Subject: LIST;----PARKINSON NEWS

some physicians prescribe ALZHEIMERS disease drugs. tacrine HCI (COGNEX)and
ARICEPT for demenita. FOR PARKINSON'S  AS WE GET OLDER AND HAVE PD. FOR A
LONG LENGH OF TIME. we loose lot of our memory.theirs a desperate need for
dementia in for us. there is more but this is all i can write at this time.
as of now i am easily hurt and confused. so all take me which a grain of
salt lo lo oh on WHO WANT'S TO BE A MILLENOR. I HAVE GOTTEN UP 125,000,OOO
WHICH OUT HELP. VIVIAN IS VERY PROUD OF ME. but i am a lone with her and not
much stress. can remember some thing other no. can not spell dumb keyboard.
does any one else think we can go back and forth to ALZHEIMERS? and back to
PD. go to my nero MONDAY if still alive will post what i have hurd lo lo

                                              I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN