Hello-I tried to get in touch off line but that darn mail demon
(whatever!) returned my letter. What made me perk up my ears about your
intro was the mention of Peoria. If you are in or near Peoria, please
let me know-I live about 7 miles north of Peoria, Illinois. I'm 48 yrs.
old and have 2 kids in grade school. If you'd like to know more about
me, please go to the like below and feel free to contatct me!!

--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/snyder.htm>