i lived in amsterdam for some time and used epomorphine(as it's spellled
there) in a syringe pump for some time, wiyh a needle inserte below the ski
dalt\y by a nurse, and removedc at night  in the mornings, before the
insertion i was givenan injection of 10 mg to get me going.
i am 52 and havehad parkinson's for twenty years.
my expoerience with it was terrible..many people have toxic allergic
reactions--my stomach where the needle was became a massof black and blue. if
norpropery injected (eg into ablood vessel} it is totally ineffective  it is
however potent and effectiuve when used properly and in a person who
tolerates it
good luck