Dentists are the only ones to benefit from replacing the amalgams, according to
three of them that have responded to my query.  Amalgams are alloys with mercury
but the amalgam has lost all the properties of mercury and there is none around
to bother anyone.  There is no evidence from any studies to indicate otherwise.
The rumor could have been started by a needy dentist.
Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'