From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 8:06 AM
Subject: LIST:----- HEART PATCH

i forgot who from MO. said they wear heart patch. i put mine on to day
VIVIAN made sure. as yesterday i did to but for got to take it of for the
night. boy at 3 AM did i ever get a headache. i think he said i would. is it
my PD. or the patch. you put it a great way  live or die. put it on lo lo .
the one reason was of the headaches. is that a side effects. i will use it.
even of 30 years of PD. you still got to learn some thing about. list is a
great way to learn. so any help pass it on to me. does the sugar patch cause
problems. and the nose sprase helped VIVAN get mail on all typse of new meds
out. it said id was one of the best. am breathing now so far which out my
oxengen. seems funny. so any one whith knolage let me know. i thank you so
does VIVIAN.

                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-54