     what a wonderful day today!!! temp  at noon   52 and rising.   looking
out the window it's like a christmas card---sparkling snow and we have
a small creek 6 ft. from front door that is running fast for first time in 3 years.
this is a day that reenforces why we retired here. slow paced and quiet
away from hubbub of city problems. jack and i enjoy the 4 seasons and
if it gets too cold  we can get to the desert in 1 hour.
    it was nice to hear from so many of you and what trees are in bloom.
there is an apple orchard across from our back road and i don't know how
 it will fare after all the crazy weather this year.
       anyhow it seems like we are in a time warp  and it's back about 50 yrs.
and the liven is easy. i'm sure people over 60 know what i mean.
 thanks for all the help ---as to parkinsons as i can't imagine how i could
have coped without your advice.
   love to all
     connie