hi all
    here we are pretty well snowed in today.  the past week has been unbelievable. now there is
about 2 + ft. of snow and more to come.as we are rather cabin bound i would like to know
what the weather is elsewhere.  our temperature  at 3:00 pm pacific time  is 36 degrees
and dropping.  at least it was clear yesterday so we were able to vote and i was able to
get to pharmacy- but had to skip market due to heavy snow starting to fall. i have 4 wheel drive
but didn't want to put on chains.got home just fine.
  cozy in our cabin in san bernardino mts. so. california
     connie tate