At 09:00 AM 2000/03/16 -0500, Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>...Now on to the PIEN list of countries in which members reside:
>There is a way to fine-tune the number of PIEN members in
>each nation ,  listed  for us in "The Way We Were....".
>How about a simple e-mail survey of those of us on PIEN who
>live in a different nation from that which has been assumed?
>Could Janet  possibly devise a simple survey...

hi ivan

since this message is going out to all pieNET members right now
how about if each one of us sends a ONE-WORD-MESSAGE
[COUNTRY NAME ONLY]
to me at:

yrs in curiosity

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0