hi all

the command
GETPOST PARKINSN 075131
will get bob's notes from the archive

janet

ps
here are instructions
on how to retrieve them from the archives via e-mail:
1. To request a copy of a posting, send the following command message:
      GETPOST PARKINSN xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
where: GETPOST = the command keyword, PARKINSN = the name of our list,
and xxxxxx = the pieNET archive posting number;
2. Send the message to the PARKINSN listserver command address:
      <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
3. The listserver will send the requested postings to you within minutes!

At 03:54 PM 2000/03/16 -0500, bob wrote:
>When I posted the notes some weeks ago, I said that I could not send
>such to a bunch of individuals; it is just too time-consuming.  The
>notes are on the Archives of this List and can be accessed there.
>Please check with Janet or Barbara P. as to the way to access the
>Archives.
>
>Sorry to not be able to send individual "editions"; there is just not
>enough time.
>Best,
>Bob

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0