Another feature of this month's _Parkinson News_ from the Central Ohio PD
Society is the lead article on PD dementia, written by Dr.Jean Hubble, who
heads the "Center of Excellence" at Ohio State  U.

As I don't have a scanner, I won't try to copy it here---perhaps some other
recipient will do so?  I think the editor, Michael Beetner is still on this
list..... This is an excellent newsletter, well worth subscribing to.
The address is : Central Ohio Parkinson Society, 1380 Dublin Rd. (PO Box
18313), Columbus, OH,43218-0313

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "