Hi Marty...

I've tried to return your phone call regarding tomorrow's (Sat.,
3/18) Encino Tri-Valley PD Support Group meeting, but haven't been
able to reach ya by phone.

YES - we ARE having the meeting!   All are welcome to drop in at
our meetings, held every  third Sat. of each month, at Encino
Hospital (in L.A.)
Info about tomorrow's meeting follows:

Encino Tri-Valley Parkinson's Disease Support Group

WHAT:  Video Replay of our 1/15/00 guest speaker's discussion,
featuring Dr. Robert Iacono of Loma Linda University's Movement
Disorders Team.

WHEN:   Saturday, March 18

WHERE:   Encino Hospital
                   16237 Ventura Blvd..
                   Encino
                   (One long block east of Hayvenhurst)

TIME:   1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Parking is free on weekends and is ample behind and next to the
hospital.

Any questions, call Barb Mallut, at (818) 348-0779

Barb Mallut