<PRE>
Yo, from lotus land.
Walter Heugel used to frequent this list, but of late I
haven't seen his
name come up.
Does anyone know if he is still hale and hearty?
Thank.
Paul.
Thank you for asking about my state  of being. I'm
reading (audio tapes) some of the classics, e.g., F.
Scott Fitzgerald. He describes upper class
behavior at a social event, "there were the
introductions to names that would be forgotten on
the spot," a paraphrase.  Thanks for your kind
words Paul.
I wrote past postings because I thought the ideas
had legs. even when  they didn't generate

I believe thaat my postings haawords Paul.

</PRE>

This message was sent using Conectiv.net WebMail.
http://webmail.conectiv.net/