Dear Colleagues,
   For those of you who are within range of Concord, Massachusetts the
Parkinson Support Group@Emerson Hospital (PSG@EH) is most pleased to share
with you that Suzanne Danforth MS will be our guest speaker at our next
meeting. She will be talking about and demonstrating the Lee Silverman Voice
Therapy Program

    THE DATE     WEDNESDAY MARCH 22 at 3-4PM
    THE PLACE    EMERSON HOSPITAL  CONCORD MA. NORTH ASSEMBLY ROOM

     MS DANFORTH HOLDS HER MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMMUNICATION DISORDERS
   & SCIENCES FROM MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL  INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH
   PROFESSIONALS.
   MS. DANFORTH CURRENTLY PRACTICES AT THE MGH WHERE SHE WORKS WITH BOTH
   INPATIENTS  AND  OUTPATIENTS. IN PREVIOUS LIVES SHE HAS WORKED AT
   THE NEW ENGLAND REHABILITATION HOSPITAL AND AT THE EXETER HOSPITAL

There is no charge for this program. For additional information please
E-mail me or call (978) 263-5500 Or call Diane Meserve @ Emerson Hospital
(978) 287-3760

   george

Editor of the GOOD TIMES NEWSLETTER, A home grown product that stands for
the notion that Parkinsons is not a sentence but rather an opportunity.
[log in to unmask]    Coming to you from Acton, Massachusetts