On Mon 20 Mar, Ervin McCarthy wrote:
> Forgot to ask does Sinemet alleviate tremors?  I have been told no by my
> neurologist.

These articles are very useful, and slot neatly into my model of the
brain / levodopa interaction.  I intend to write to the authors of the
above reports, to see if they are interested in my work. I have been
disappointed at the difficulty that I have encountered when showing
it to some of the more senior neurologists :- I think that we have a
communication problem - They simply cannot think of the system in the
way that I define it. It is not my problem, I now realise - When I
show it to Engineers, they understand it - when I show it to PWPs,
They understand it, but not neurologists it seems. The hunt continues
to find the worlds first Engineering Neurologist.

By the way, Of course Sinemet alleviates tremor! Why does your neuro
think we all take so much if it?
Regards,

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>  (59/39/34)