Still, Bob, the attitude (with the de rigeur putdowns "hoax" and
"claptrap") is what made me change dentists last year, when I was branded a
weirdo for simply raising the issue of the *possibility* of mercury
toxicity from amalgam. All I wanted was information. For the record, I'm
not getting my fillings removed. And who's making scads of money? Last time
I looked, my amalgam-using dentist's office looked pretty upscale! But at
least he's willing to discuss the issue and keeps up with the research--he
doesn't think it's poppycock.

Rick

>Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>From:                   AMacIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:                Re: mercury removal (was Re: Whitaker Wellness
Institute)