   I have a  question regarding Requip.   For those of you  using Requip,
could you  tell me how you take it......do you take it at the same time
that you take  sinemet?  or do you  take it at a time before  (ie. one hour
before ) or do you take it after taking sinemet at a certain time interval?
Because it is suggested that Requip be taken with food to avoid  naseaua,
that would make it difficult to take it with sinemet, because  taking food
with sinemet often  interferes with the sinemet especially if any protein
is in the food.
   Any info on  how you are using Requip  would be most helpful to me. Does
anyone know how long  1 dose of Requip  stays in the body?

thank you,

patsy manning