Hi Jim and Janet and all,
There are three rating scales at....
http://neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/pdstages.htm

On 16 Mar 00 at 3:58, janet paterson wrote:

At 05:29 PM 2000/03/16 +1300, J J Caldwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote to me:
>Hi Janet,
>I would be grateful if you could advise me how I can access the Parkinson's
>Disease Rating Scale and any info on how to use it as applicable to my own
>condition being a PwP 76/10
>I look forward to your reply
>Thanks
>Jim Caldwell

hi jim

i am replying via the list
since i think this question is of interest to all of us

i believe that you may be referring to the UPDRS
[add United [?] at the front end!]

i have been planning on adding a pd clinical rating scale section to my web site
[Real Soon Now!]

in the meantime,
i think the UPDRS is available on line in many locations
not the least of which is our own list archives

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0