From:                   [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:09:05 EST
Subject:                Fetal transplants
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Bob
I missed your notes on the results of fetal cell transplants from the
PD Symposium in San Francisco.  Could you email them to me.
Thanks.

Jacqueline Winterkorn, PhD, MD
20 Church St.
Roxbury, CT 06783

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"