Hi All,
It appears from the responses so far (many offline as well) that there
is no reason to think there might be any link between my childhood
dyslexia and (later on) my early onset PD...

To those that expressed concerns (I can't answer you all individually)
I'm overwhelmed at your kind response.   I haven't had problems
related to dyslexia since my childhood... Here is a little background...

I was dyslexic as a child...  When I first gripped a pencil in my chubby
fist, my mother learned that I was left handed first, and dyslexic, second.
Fortunately for me, my mother and my older sister spent hours with me
every day for a few years teaching me the difference between correct
lettering and the mirror image letters that were automatic to me...  This was
age three to when I started school at age five.  I used to copy page after
page of any text available, the newspaper, the cornflakes box, books, etc.
At first it was all mirror image, but eventually I got it right.
As a result, I went to school at age five able to read, print, count, etc. and
able to copy any graphic.

When Janet started collecting * Country* numbers I sent a one word
post    adanaC   on a somewhat silly whim...

Then I thought.... Gee I wonder if my childhood dyslexia was a part
of any other PWP's childhood??  That's what prompted my query...

As for suffering... I had my mothers loving support for sure, but others
thought I might be retarded....  Dyslexia was pretty much unknown
in the 1940's in Saskatchewan, I think...

Thankyou all for your support ............... murray