Hi Nancy, Dennis and All,
I read Nancy's Tai Chi post 'n thought "What's a Chi Machine?"
Then Dennis asked the same thing.  Now, there's one way to satisfy a
curious cat....  SSoooooooooo I Looked on the WWWeb and............

A Couch Potato's Dream - Chi Machine
http://www.galaxymall.com/fitness/chi/

OhOh... lotsa hype...  multi level marketing... lookout for the List Police...

Does it come with a "Money cheerfully refunded if not completely
satisfied"??  (THE most important consideration methinks)

I am a skeptic 'specially when the first testimonial is written by the same
bird that's listed at the bottom as the "contact"...

Well, I found this...
11.  Does the "Chi Machine" have a satisfaction and after-sales guarantee?
Yes. Buy it with confidence. We offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee
and a one-year warranty.

Well, I hope "satisfaction guarantee" would mean refund guarantee... not
that I'm the least bit sold.....  Read on......

" The "No Sweat" Chi Machine makes it quick and easy even in a
business suit or dress, which is exactly what the American people
want and need with today's hectic life style."

Well Nancy, you're not apt to find this rednecked mechanic exercising
in a business suit... as for the dress... ferget it!!

But hey, it might have some merits... tell us more Nancy...

Does Don?....... no ferget that too... pay no attention to my ramblings...

Keep us posted please Nancy.... we really do like to hear about things that
work for others...

All the best ................. murray