Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   AMacIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: mercury removal (was Re: Whitaker Wellness Institute)
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:16:49 -0500

> > >What information do you have regarding amalgam and its
> > removal?  Do >you by chance of a name of a good dentist or
> > whatever that she could >contemplate seeing. (snipped)
> > Andie "D-I-L"

The stories about amalgam fillings and mercury toxicity are part of a
longstanding hoax.  I don't know if the people who promote this story
are sincere (and actually believe this nonscientific claptrap), or
whether they are in league with the people who make scads of money
from the removal procedures.

There is absolutely no evidence that any significant amount of
mercury gets into the body from amalgam fillings.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"