Murray and list members,
The 888 # is also on the Pennies label....but when I called it before
posting to PIEN, it is answered by NPF who said that Parkinson's Alliance
could be reached at 609/688-0870.  I called that # and left my name, # and
query.  Hope they call me back.

The NPF person wouldn't say why the split....said to ask Parkinson's
Alliance spokesperson.  NPF person implied that PA was funding the type of
research that is novel and does not have NIH funding/backing.

Jeanette Fuhr