Jeanette Fuhr said in part:
Parkinson's Alliance
could be reached at 609/688-0870.  I called that # and left my name, # and
query.  Hope they call me back.

Carol Walton, Ex. Director of Parkinson's Alliance, 211      College  Road
East, 3rd floor, Princeton, NJ 08540 returned my call.  She thanked NPF for
helping them get started.  Said the group supports all Parkinson's groups
and confirmed that Tuchman is matching all donations sent to the Alliance.
She took my name, and address and will mail me information.