For info on amalgam fillings, check neurologist David
Perlmutter's online book chapter on dental mercury at
http://www.perlhealth.com/chap_8.htm

At the end, he lists several organizations that offer
mercury-free dentistry referrals. Also, there are plenty of
research abstracts on Medline about mercury and Parkinson's
(I got 2,244,385).

Good luck!

On 14/03 03:01 [log in to unmask]  wrote:
>My mother-in-law is having the "royal run around" with the
current
>"dentist"??? about removing the amalgam in her fillings.
They want to pull
>all of her teeth.  She is 60/1 dx/5.  She will not pursue
meds and has
>decided to die.  I don't think she cares if she keeps her
teeth or not.
>What information do you have regarding amalgam and its
removal?  Do >you by chance of a name of a good dentist or
whatever that she could >contemplate seeing. (snipped)
Andie "D-I-L"