Ivan, I'm concerned that you might have hypoglycemia unrelated to PD and
pray that  your doctor will be more aggressive in diagnosing the culprit.
At any rate, using any urine glucose test is irrelevant in your case since
those tests are constructed to identify high glucose levels - your problem
exists in the opposite direction.

Please, please.....insist on taking a glucose tolerance test.  If you have
severe hypoglycemia your life might depend upon it.  At the very least, you
should be on a diabetic diet in an effort to avoid hypoglycemic attacks.
Once again, I encourage you to have peanut butter or cheese on hand when
these attacks occur.  Taking juices or candy will only exacerbate the
problem if you have true hypoglycemia.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann