There is an excellent Stress Free with Tai-Chi video available for $14.99 on the following page:

http://www.activevideos.com/affiliates/ams/seniors.htm

Many other exercise videos for seniors are available there and can be ordered securely online.

Two other pages of exercise videos that many of you might be interested in are:

Walking for Fitness
http://www.activevideos.com/affiliates/ams/walking.htm

and . . .

Recovery and Limited Movement
http://www.activevideos.com/affiliates/ams/recovery.htm

Yes, I am an affiliate of Active Videos :), but will find these senior related exercise videos to your liking.

David
(caregiver son of Patricia, 68/diag @64)

Bob Anibal wrote:

There are Tai Chi tapes for PWP's  -maybe someone on the list knows where?
Bob Anibal