Hi,

If folks would please use NON PD, then I and others wouldn't have to create another filter
for ?aixelsyD morF gnireffuS, that's what I mean to say.  Use of NON PD seems to have
become very lax lately; albeit, not a perfect solution, if folks were reminded and
encouraged to use it, and use it correctly and consistently, many people would be able to
more effectively filter messages, rather than suffer in silence or complain.  Fair enough?
I asked for your consideration, and instead I was accused of being intolerant.  I don't
feel my post deserved that response.

sorry if you don't find this joke enjoyable....[Didn't the list come up with a way to
handle jokes and other NON PD?] [also, my message addressed not just this thread, but other
non pd stuff that seems to be between specific people, and not for the whole list]

if there has been any one consistent 'policy' on this list over the years
it has been tolerance for others...   [asking to adhere to a policy put in place for the
sake of the list as a whole, is intolerant?  Intolerant of people who wish to not cooperate
with a policy for the sake of the list overall?]

Charlotte

--
Charlotte A. Mancuso
For advocacy, medical, and other PD-related material, go to: